• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

Correct "all" was incorrect, but I now see what you were getting at before. I also agree, $4500 worth of ANYTHING should be shipped insured, registered, and whatever else is available. Does "Joe" know who "Max" is?

20151208_084442.jpg

It doesn't look like a signature, address is not the right one....totaly a fake receiver

Thats the digital thing they have you sign, everyones signature will look funny like that.

Google mapping the address now.

I think this should be looked into much further. Do you have the track history? If something has to be signed for they usually have the person who is at the home sign for it. Unless some kid was in your yard, starting having Joe bang on neighbors doors and their kids friends. On the other hand it def was brought to a residence. What is odd is when I sign for stuff it's just my name, then they type it in afterwards. I don't have to enter an address. How well do you trust Joe? It also maybe an elderly person who wrote that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this should be looked into much further. Do you have the track history? If something has to be signed for they usually have the person who is at the home sign for it. Unless some kid was in your yard, starting having Joe bang on neighbors doors and their kids friends. On the other hand it def was brought to a residence. What is odd is when I sign for stuff it's just my name, then they type it in afterwards. I don't have to enter an address. How well do you trust Joe? It also maybe an elderly person who wrote that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
USPS.com® - USPS Tracking®

Forgive my ignorance... The insurance issue aside ... HOW did this happen?

The shipper sent to the wrong address?
The shipper sent to correct address, he didn't reply me why he did;t issue for the right value of the item, I presume he should pay more fee for the transport. I lost, in this case, because Ebay did;t care about Post to much but they care about if the shipping was done to proper address....anyway....

Latest Posts

Back