• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

I think this should be looked into much further. Do you have the track history? If something has to be signed for they usually have the person who is at the home sign for it. Unless some kid was in your yard, starting having Joe bang on neighbors doors and their kids friends. On the other hand it def was brought to a residence. What is odd is when I sign for stuff it's just my name, then they type it in afterwards. I don't have to enter an address. How well do you trust Joe? It also maybe an elderly person who wrote that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joseph Smith
http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/joseph-smith.11285/
Home Page:
Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses - Oakley, Louis Vuitton, Ray-Ban

Not that we all need to know Joe's address, but it is the one on the delivery notice? 9909 whatever it is? If so, Joe has some splainin to do, if not, the mail man does.

I think this should be looked into much further. Do you have the track history? If something has to be signed for they usually have the person who is at the home sign for it. Unless some kid was in your yard, starting having Joe bang on neighbors doors and their kids friends. On the other hand it def was brought to a residence. What is odd is when I sign for stuff it's just my name, then they type it in afterwards. I don't have to enter an address. How well do you trust Joe? It also maybe an elderly person who wrote that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have full report from the post, of course ,this is just last page with that signature....annoying is that they don't wanna say who delivered that package!!!

Not that we all need to know Joe's address, but it is the one on the delivery notice? 9909 whatever it is? If so, Joe has some splainin to do, if not, the mail man does.
Joe Smith (which isn't his real name) is a VERY reputable and reliable member of this forum I would not assume any wrong doing on his part

Sent via my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

GPS report asked from eBay said that the car of the postman was on right address...not that one with the signature....the right address....but in reality no postman came at Joe door to deliver anything!

Latest Posts

Back