• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo O Romeo - Yes I Found One!!!

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Found a pair of Romeo's on CL. They were pretty grubby but in great shape. All cleaned up now and ready for some new lenses.
Here is the best part.....hold on now guys..........$50.00
No lie I got these glasses only no box for fifty bucks. I worked on the guy for over a month. He was real bad with keeping in contact.
I would not hear from him and thought oh well. I guess it really paid off and I love them.

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb370/brettc10/Romeo/

The gaskets, temple shox, ear stems and nose bombs are in great shape.
I broke these down piece by piece and soaked and scrubbed each piece. The water was brown when I was finished. Gross!!
There are a few lite scratches on the bottom of the frames but you really can not see them.
I am VERY happy with the final cleaned up Romeo.

congrats man, awesome x-metal find. nice work keeping up with the guy and not letting these go! do you have new lenses for these ready?

congrats man, awesome x-metal find. nice work keeping up with the guy and not letting these go! do you have new lenses for these ready?
I am not sure yet. I want to go with a Red color for sure. I have another thread asking that very question.
1. LINEGEAR
2. EXOVISTA
3. Visionary Lenses
Thanks I was very happy on Friday when FedEx arrived and I saw them.
Let me know what you think about these three. If you know anything about them.

Latest Posts

Back