• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo - Plasma Vs Titanium

CigarAficionado

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hey guys, I've never seen a plasma R1 so hereit goes:

How can I distinguish between the plasma and titanium R1? (other than the different lenses of course) Not sure if there is a way to tell by the serial number.

There 2 versions of R1 Titanium, First Gen Titanium is a light brown MATTE color, and the serial end with number, 2nd gen Titanium have a silver finish and end with "A" letter
The Plasma has only one version, is very very close to 2nd gen titanium, but have a very light bronze finish

There 2 versions of R1 Titanium, First Gen Titanium is a light brown MATTE color, and the serial end with number, 2nd gen Titanium have a silver finish and end with "A" letter
The Plasma has only one version, is very very close to 2nd gen titanium, but have a very light bronze finish
Awesome. Always learning something.

That last part is false. Plasma has 2 gens as well... Gen1 is matte white "bone" color. Gen 2 plasma is more like gen2 titanium and thats where the most confusion happens.

That last part is false. Plasma has 2 gens as well... Gen1 is matte white "bone" color. Gen 2 plasma is more like gen2 titanium and thats where the most confusion happens.
I see. Nothing like a 1st gen plasma. I assume it's like the plasma in the 1st gen Juliets?