• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo R1 OEM Gold Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey, guys! I know they are tough to come by, but I am looking for a set of R1 oem Gold lenses. I would love to find a set of the X-Metal etched lenses in excellent condition. Let me know what you've got and what you want for them.

As always, thanks for your time and help everyone. Take care!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
you can ask infinitehero. i just traded a pair to him. but i am not sure if he is letting them go.

Username Hidden said:
you can ask infinitehero. i just traded a pair to him. but i am not sure if he is letting them go.
Thanks, man. Something tells me he probably isn't, but it never hurts to ask, right?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks, man. Something tells me he probably isn't, but it never hurts to ask, right?
oh yeah of course.

just wondering why everyone is wanting a ti gold r1. i have sold around 5 already in the past year and kept two for my self. cannot understand why the ti is more favorable. maybe the scarcity? if so, how come i was able to acquire a lot on ebay alone?

Username Hidden said:
oh yeah of course.

just wondering why everyone is wanting a ti gold r1. i have sold around 5 already in the past year and kept two for my self. cannot understand why the ti is more favorable. maybe the scarcity? if so, how come i was able to acquire a lot on ebay alone?

A major contributing factor to the scarcity is attributed to the fact that you had 5 to sell in addition to the 2 you kept for yourself :)

Seriously, the bone finish is just a sight to look at. It's like a lighter xmetal finish and was also the last color way I wanted to acquire amongst my 2 other r1s.

I think just like anything else we "search for" in life, the last piece to the puzzle is always the unicorn.

Username Hidden said:
A major contributing factor to the scarcity is attributed to the fact that you had 5 to sell in addition to the 2 you kept for yourself :)
haha, true dat! if i did not need the money those times, i would not sell any. sir dragonvoi and nightpusher are some of the real romeo hoarders, lol. would be glad to get to half their level.

It's all good. R1s are my favorite xmetal and although I'm not "collecting" I would always think twice before turning away an available r1.

On a side note, with me, I would probably have just as hard of a time finding an xmetal r1 if it were the last piece to complete the already owned plasma and ti r1s lol

i cannot seem to get enough of the r1! another reason i sell them is that they are not up to my description of totally mint. i am pretty anal on the lenses. frame not so much. no boxes needed as well as other sellers seem to jack the price up due to the box, which i think is over rated.....

oops sorry for the threadhi jack......back to topic...

Username Hidden said:
Hey, guys! I know they are tough to come by, but I am looking for a set of R1 oem Gold lenses. I would love to find a set of the X-Metal etched lenses in excellent condition. Let me know what you've got and what you want for them.

As always, thanks for your time and help everyone. Take care!!!
Scored a nice set of lenses from @Mdgustaf. Thanks for the help everyone. Locking thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.