• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Romeo R1 X-Metal Etched Gold Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. For your consideration this time is a very nice set of original R1 X-Metal etched Gold Iridium lenses. I would rate them a solid 8/10, maybe even 8.5/10. There are a few very tiny surface scratches that I can't even get to show up in photos. There is also a light scratch just above the etching on the left lens - you can see it in the close up photo of the lens (it looks worse in the photo than it actually looks in person). Other than that, maybe some very light cleaning swirls. No stress cracks at all!!! Overall, these are as nice a set of these lenses as I have personally come across. Extremely hard to locate, especially in this condition. Perfect for a nice original Titanium R1...

Right now, I am open to interesting trades. I am looking for a couple of specific items that could serve as partial trades. I am looking for some X-Metal XX lenses in Ice or Ice Polar. I would like to find an X-Squared Box/Coin for a Plasma/Ice pair (SKU OO6011-02). I am also looking for a new set of Ice iridium XS lenses. Some R1 etched Fire Iridium lenses would be awesome, and R1 etched Black Iridium lenses in nice condition are always on my wish list. I am also willing to trade for or towards X-Metal frames. Obviously, cash can be added on either end to make a deal work if necessary.

I will entertain cash offers ONLY IF I don't find a workable trade.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to hit me up with any questions/offers that you may have. Take it easy!

GI1.jpg
GI2.jpg
GI3.jpg
GI4.jpg
GI5.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice lenses

BUMP - still available...

Bump...

So , how much would you like for them ?

One more bump looking for interesting trades...

Last edited:
Bump. Also looking for some X-Metal XX lenses in Ice Iridium Polar, Ice Iridium, and/or Black Iridium...

pm sent

Pm'd

Traded! Thread locked. Thanks everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.