• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Rubber, I Thought It Was Hard To Get Hold Of

Joshua yates

Oakley Beginner
I ordered linegear the other day thinking it was the only option.
E-mailed Oakley two days ago asking bout screws and such. They replied, we can get orbital screws, t shox in both sizes, frame gaskets and nose pieces in small and large all for £10 posted. Also available in black or rootbeer. So i ordered three sets. Thought I'd let you guys know. Or I could be an idiot and this was common dog.

they have xx metal rubber too! would only let me have one set as in limited supply...

I'll see wat I can do, will you specify what parts you want in rootbeer and black as it's not a specific kit. I had to say what I needed so screws, gaskets, t-shox, didn't bother with ear shocks as have enough.

I'll see wat I can do, will you specify what parts you want in rootbeer and black as it's not a specific kit. I had to say what I needed so screws, gaskets, t-shox, didn't bother with ear shocks as have enough.
no pressure man, only if you can. ideally im wishing for 1 set of both rootbeer and black incl tshox in both sizes, frame gaskets and nose pieces in small and large. Screws I have them already. :)