1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Joshua yates

Joshua yates Oakley Beginner

I ordered linegear the other day thinking it was the only option.
    E-mailed Oakley two days ago asking bout screws and such. They replied, we can get orbital screws, t shox in both sizes, frame gaskets and nose pieces in small and large all for £10 posted. Also available in black or rootbeer. So i ordered three sets. Thought I'd let you guys know. Or I could be an idiot and this was common dog.

dragonvoi and mjt42 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. salj838

salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

wow! can you get hold of more? I would love to get at least 1 pair of each black and rootbeer.

3. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

they have xx metal rubber too! would only let me have one set as in limited supply...

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice. Wouldn't mind a xx set using juliet for now

5. Joshua yates

Joshua yates Oakley Beginner

I'll see wat I can do, will you specify what parts you want in rootbeer and black as it's not a specific kit. I had to say what I needed so screws, gaskets, t-shox, didn't bother with ear shocks as have enough.

6. salj838

salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

no pressure man, only if you can. ideally im wishing for 1 set of both rootbeer and black incl tshox in both sizes, frame gaskets and nose pieces in small and large. Screws I have them already. :)