• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo.....set The Darkness On FIRE!!!!

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
These are AWESOME. I always kind of liked the Romeo 2...but I didn't love it. I LOVE this execution....simply incredible look and the usual excellent Romeo 2 fit. I'm not a huge fan of standard Fire due to the light transmission, but I can deal with it in this execution because is so special and unique. My understanding is there's only 500 of these for the world so I feel pretty special to have nabbed a BNIB pair so many years after discontinuance...and for the same price I would have paid for it out the door in retail during production.

IMAG0919.jpg

IMAG0922.jpg

IMAG0923.jpg

IMAG0927.jpg

IMAG0928.jpg

IMAG0929.jpg

IMAG0930.jpg

IMAG0931.jpg

IMAG0932.jpg

IMAG0936.jpg

Very nice...did they not come with the coin?

No...that was the ONLY drawback. There was another source for this that I didn't trust as much that had a coin but lacked extra set of nosepieces and 25 temple shocks...I figured getting something important to fit over something decorative was priority. If anyone has a Romeo 2 coin, I'm interested (also hunting some XX packaging).

I must say I'm jealous a tad bit... this are #1 on my want list. The problem is saving up enough coin to get them. I always seem to spend it on something else.

I have to say I have never been a real fan of the Romeo 2's but...........these are pretty sweet color combo.
The dark frames and fire lens always look great together. Nice pick-up.

Back