• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo V X Squared

someone called it out about a year or two ago though. It is the newest and shortest run xmetal, and has an appealing design plus a nosebridge designed to be serviced. as less BNIB examples exist, the more the price will go up.

someone called it out about a year or two ago though. It is the newest and shortest run xmetal, and has an appealing design plus a nosebridge designed to be serviced. as less BNIB examples exist, the more the price will go up.
I have always thought under valued, but it leaped frog all except Romeo.. It will settle a bit .. But polished was always rare and short run, it always went for good money.

just last year i bought a Carbon XS and a Polished Carbon XS together for $450 on here. right after that the prices seemed to sky rocket and you can't even get one for $450. lol.

sucks cause i need to get a plasma one eventually and those seem to be the most expensive of the normal colorways now.

Back