• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo V X Squared

someone called it out about a year or two ago though. It is the newest and shortest run xmetal, and has an appealing design plus a nosebridge designed to be serviced. as less BNIB examples exist, the more the price will go up.

Not to mention, arguably, best design also. Evolution of the X-Metal at its' finest, and sadly, very short lived. Next to the R1, this has to be my favorite frame. I also love that it's square. Square shape fits my face best, I think. Every other X-Metal is rounded.

Gotta love the XS. I have a Polished VR28 and Polished Carbon . Wear the VR28's whenever I can do, awesome frame design.

I tried the XS a long time ago during its early release and thought it was not for me..I thought the frame was too large..
when I had the Juliet and really got accustomed to it then I decided to buy the XS..I wasn't disappointed big time!
Great frame, great design!

mars has been up especially a matched serialed pair.
Those have been up ther for a while now..even those took a big drop about 2months ago now on rise again..here's my reg Mars in need of love lol..she got a bit of that when eyeframesman sold me a set of these.. She's going to funky and sexy again in no time
image.jpeg
image.png

Last edited:
I'm gl
Is it me or are the X squared prices approaching the Romeo prices?

I glad someone finally brought this up...I've been trying to break into the XSquared collections for a couple months hoping prices would settle but nothing. Now I'm stuck scratching my about what is a reasonable price for a decent pair of XS!?Oh and forget about eBay their pricing is outrageous. :help:

Back