• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo With No Serial??

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Hey guys, I m looking at a pair of R1's that I can't see a serial number on the bridge... The pics are all legit looking and it has the t6 screws in the arms but I can't see a serial... Did they come without them at the end of production?

Oh and I searched but no dice...

Thanks!

A Romeo 1.0 without a serial would indeed be fake! (as far as I know) Maybe poor picture quality isn't showing it? Easy way to find out is ask the seller what the serial number is.

warranty pairs did not have serial numbers. pre-release test run and samples might have not had serials as well. i have had a couple of the plasma in my hands without serials. Have not had a titanium yet.

warranty pairs did not have serial numbers. pre-release test run and samples might have not had serials as well. i have had a couple of the plasma in my hands without serials. Have not had a titanium yet.

good call. forgot about warranty pairs.. why couldnt they just serialise all of them haha. even juliets had 'warranty serials' .. W-XXXXXX

warranty parts and post upper hundred thousand range stopped having serial numbers i believe

They do have a number, the flash was causing them to be whited out in the pic. The more I looked at the pic the more I could see the beginning of a number... The seller gave me the number when I asked as well. Not a low number but it has one!

Fingers crossed I can come to a deal with him...

They do have a number, the flash was causing them to be whited out in the pic. The more I looked at the pic the more I could see the beginning of a number... The seller gave me the number when I asked as well. Not a low number but it has one!

Fingers crossed I can come to a deal with him...

good luck! the R1 is the balls, serials dont even matter! as long as its authentic youve got one hell of a piece

Latest Posts

Back