• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo X-Metal Etched Lenses On EBay.

I zoomed in on a few of the pics, and it looks like the pull chain for the lights in the refection, make it look as if there is a scratch on it.... But the edge looks like it may have been installed at one time....

Last edited:
micromesh sells a kit with 15000 grit sandpaper and super plastic polish that would take the scuffs out,dont know if I would use it on iridium but for those it would be perfect

micromesh sells a kit with 15000 grit sandpaper and super plastic polish that would take the scuffs out,dont know if I would use it on iridium but for those it would be perfect

It would still take the iridium off as it takes down fine layers until the scratch is feathered out.

i have an unused pair but i dont think i will ever install them because of the risk of stress cracks.
nice to know that i can restore my romeos to completely original condition but this has probably been my most useless ever purchase!!

at the same time it is probably the least likely oakley item i would ever get rid of!! wierd!!

Back