• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo X Metal Plasma w/Fire

Wattsy360

Oakley Beginner
Hi there, i moved home recently and found a pair of these i forgot i had, only been worn a handful of times, from what i can remember everything with them is original.

Just looking for some advice from collectors that everything looks good and advice on if eBay is ok to sell them on?

Oakley Romeo X Metal Plasma w/Fire

That's a beautiful example. Looks to be in pristine condition. I would hold on to them, but I'm a collector and self admitted shameless shelf whore.

Hi there, i moved home recently and found a pair of these i forgot i had, only been worn a handful of times, from what i can remember everything with them is original.

Just looking for some advice from collectors that everything looks good and advice on if eBay is ok to sell them on?

Oakley Romeo X Metal Plasma w/Fire

looks to be a really clean pair. have a close look at the lenses, especially where the joint in the top of the frame meets; it is very common for stress cracks to form here. you may need to hold them up to a light source and look from the 'inside' from about 6-7" away to see them. if they are free from any cracks, you may want to add this info to your auction - it will make them more desirable.

if they have the cracks don't worry too much; probably 90% of romeos have them.

also, it will be a plus point if the serial number on the back if the nosebridge matches the serial on the box.

good luck with your auction.

Latest Posts

Back