1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Wattsy360

Wattsy360 Oakley Beginner

Hi there, i moved home recently and found a pair of these i forgot i had, only been worn a handful of times, from what i can remember everything with them is original.

Just looking for some advice from collectors that everything looks good and advice on if eBay is ok to sell them on?

Oakley Romeo X Metal Plasma w/Fire

supersharp likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dantes

Dantes Oakley Expert

Nice pair, should be $750-850 or so on ebay, but I would have kept them.

3. WILL-I-AM

WILL-I-AM Oakley Expert Premium Member

Best advice is to keep them imo. Why are you wanting to sell?

4. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

That's a beautiful example. Looks to be in pristine condition. I would hold on to them, but I'm a collector and self admitted shameless shelf whore.

5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Those are a sweet hard to find pair to be letting go

6. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

looks to be a really clean pair. have a close look at the lenses, especially where the joint in the top of the frame meets; it is very common for stress cracks to form here. you may need to hold them up to a light source and look from the 'inside' from about 6-7" away to see them. if they are free from any cracks, you may want to add this info to your auction - it will make them more desirable.

if they have the cracks don't worry too much; probably 90% of romeos have them.

also, it will be a plus point if the serial number on the back if the nosebridge matches the serial on the box.

good luck with your auction.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum:)

8. Wattsy360

Wattsy360 Oakley Beginner

I checked the lenses and they have no stress cracks, would assume this is due to them being worn so little. And the serial matches on glasses & box, so everything seems to be in good shape! :)

stevepc74, supersharp and mjt42 like this.