• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193 SKU 04-100

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a near Mint Condition Pair of Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193. They have never been worn! It's always easy to tell when a pair of Romeo's has been worn because the rubbers get a tacky feel, and the nose bridge gets this "rubbed" look where the person's nose oils have interacted with the finish. These are perfect, and I know you will be impressed with how perfect the frame is.

The lenses are in Excellent Condition as well, and I couldn't find any scratches, which there better not be as I got them without any! :) Unfortunately one lens has the small spiker cracks (right lens)(see pics) that inevitably a pair of Romeos can get just sitting around (design flaw).

The box is in good Shape, not Mint, but I would l say really good. The coin holder has some small tears as these always seem to get, also the foam deteriorated as it does and the thin part of the foam was discarded. You can easily get replacement foam on eBay if you really want it.

EVERYTHING is original on this pair of Sunglasses. Original Rubbers, Original Lenses, Original EVERYTHING.

$800 Shipped CONUS

Img0118.jpg
Img0121.jpg
Img0122.jpg
Img0123.jpg
Img0120.jpg
Img0119.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Went up from yesterday I see. Too many people saying you sold too cheap.

I'm not trying to be a troll here I'm just simply curious. If they have never been worn how do they have spider cracks?

Kinda gotta agree about the spider cracks. Those are tension produce at the orbital joint through usage or possibly from over tying the screws. Nice clean pair though. I wear my sweetass Romeos everyday for the last few months and not a single crack or stress fracture of any sort and no I am not supercareful taking them off and on.

Good question about the cracks! They didn't have them years ago, and have always just been on display, and now they have them. It is a mystery to me too. Nonetheless I just want to be up front that they are there. At least they are only on right lens :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.