1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is a near Mint Condition Pair of Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193. They have never been worn! It's always easy to tell when a pair of Romeo's has been worn because the rubbers get a tacky feel, and the nose bridge gets this "rubbed" look where the person's nose oils have interacted with the finish. These are perfect, and I know you will be impressed with how perfect the frame is.

The lenses are in Excellent Condition as well, and I couldn't find any scratches, which there better not be as I got them without any! :) Unfortunately one lens has the small spiker cracks (right lens)(see pics) that inevitably a pair of Romeos can get just sitting around (design flaw).

The box is in good Shape, not Mint, but I would l say really good. The coin holder has some small tears as these always seem to get, also the foam deteriorated as it does and the thin part of the foam was discarded. You can easily get replacement foam on eBay if you really want it.

EVERYTHING is original on this pair of Sunglasses. Original Rubbers, Original Lenses, Original EVERYTHING.

$800 Shipped CONUS

Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193 SKU 04-100 - Img0118.jpg Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193 SKU 04-100 - Img0121.jpg Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193 SKU 04-100 - Img0122.jpg Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193 SKU 04-100 - Img0123.jpg Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193 SKU 04-100 - Img0120.jpg Romeo X-Metal with Black Iridium Serial 125193 SKU 04-100 - Img0119.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/11/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Went up from yesterday I see. Too many people saying you sold too cheap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not trying to be a troll here I'm just simply curious. If they have never been worn how do they have spider cracks?

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Kinda gotta agree about the spider cracks. Those are tension produce at the orbital joint through usage or possibly from over tying the screws. Nice clean pair though. I wear my sweetass Romeos everyday for the last few months and not a single crack or stress fracture of any sort and no I am not supercareful taking them off and on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good question about the cracks! They didn't have them years ago, and have always just been on display, and now they have them. It is a mystery to me too. Nonetheless I just want to be up front that they are there. At least they are only on right lens :)

Last edited by a moderator: 4/11/16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.