• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo1

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
Just got these. Lnib. Original lenses. No marks, no scratches. stowed away and not worn. in January I thought I'd never make the leap into x metals. Then a seriously good deal for a boxed carbon Juliet came along and now .....4 juliets and. Now a staggeringly good deal on these and I thought I'd never see a Romeo ... Well here is one. I'm happy
here we go @StubbornSteve and @mjt42
IMAG1133.jpg
IMAG1138.jpg
IMAG1133.jpg
IMAG1138.jpg
IMAG1139.jpg
IMAG1141.jpg
IMAG1145.jpg
IMAG1148.jpg
IMAG1151.jpg

Thanks all.. I'm really happy.. you can tell by the way it was packed and posted next day delivery the guy was fastidious about storing and looking after his stuff... I may have an even better deal in a few days... Bnib plasma emerald Juliet coin as well, French eBay and got it for £38 and not buy it now! I got an email after ward's from the disgruntled seller saying he's decided to keep the coin in memory of his glasses, more likely seem it separately to recoup what he under sold them for! I'm not sure why nobody bid. It was a stock picture. The seller has no feedback. But I asked so many things. Got so many pictures from different angles all of a new in box Juliet that I think it's genuine. If not. Already confirmed with eBay. Buyer protection means fill refund and return shipping to France on the sellers wallet. ....if it's genuine though £38 for a boxed mint Juliet!!! It is almost as good as the deal I had on the Romeo. But that one would still be my best deal to date....until I get a mint medussa with goggles in a trade for burger and fries or some loose change that is

The downside being of my six x metals , 1 will be carbon. And the other 5 all plasma!! I need to diversify a bIt. Need some x metal and polished next up.