1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Romeos Anyone?? - image.jpg Jordan R1 in like new condition. No scratches, marks or cracks on the lenses. I did see a couple slight rub marks on ear stems from folding possibly. I installed brand new correct OEM unmarked red rubber when I got them. Low, low, low serial is 0746. You won't find a nicer pair unless it's new in the box. Comes with everything pictured with them except stand. SOLD $1050 SOLD shipped CONUS SOLD

SOLD. 1st gen. Plasma/Fire R1. No scratches, marks, or cracks on the lenses. No defects in the frames. Low serial is. 008618
    Comes with everything pictured with them. SOLD $875 shipped CONUS. SOLD

SOLD. 2nd gen. Ti/gold. I found one spot on the left lense that won't wipe off. Can't get a pic of it. No cracks or scratches.
    Number matching box. Come with everything pictured with them $775 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: 11/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    nice pieces damnnnnn

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    pmed on the titaniums

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    2nd gen Ti/gold is mine....

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    payment sent bro

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    HC today is like being in the middle of an orgy of high end XMetals !! :shock:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol. Long as I'm not in the middle.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ohhh come on Mike don't be shy ;)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    hehehe you have 2 more pieces that you can orgy about;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    Damn @pjd1234. You on a roll bro! I can hear your bank account whining all the way here!

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.