• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeos I Acquired Since Joining The Forums

nes_Zero

Oakley Expert
Here is my small Romeo collection.. I love this particular frame but I still remember not able to buy them back in the day due to their prices. Thanks to OF, it rekindled my love for this particular frame. I have the Line Gear red on the carbon but ordered some custom cuts from Infinite Hero. Tried the Linegear, I mean they are okei, but still not OEM.

Note: Special thanks to @Dyeraudio for printing the Jordan Romeo card. I highly recommend him and he can print anything you want for you. Very fast shipping too.

DSC_1088.jpg

DSC_1059.jpg

DSC_1057.jpg

DSC_1062.jpg

DSC_1069.jpg

DSC_1076.jpg

DSC_1078.jpg

DSC_1081.jpg

DSC_1075.jpg

DSC_1065.jpg

Very nice collection of Romeos! What lenses are in the Titanium R1?

Thank you! Its an aftermarket that's for sure since the originals are in a separate bag when I bought it. Have not had the chance to swap them out yet.

Thank you! Its an aftermarket that's for sure since the originals are in a separate bag when I bought it. Have not had the chance to swap them out yet.

Gotcha. You have definitely given me some good ideas for display. Thanks for sharing.

Back