1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BigRich

BigRich Oakley Expert

So I gather by reading posts here, that white frame Oakleys may be considered douchey. Why is that? Is there anything else that would be considered douchey? Please educate me on the douchebaggery as related to Oakley products so I don't make a tragic mistake! I don't want to be douche!:sorry:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

It's not the frames fault. For some reason douchy people tend to wear them with clear in a close second. Just because you wear a white frame does not mean you are a dbag.

3. foleyness

foleyness Oakley Enthusiast

It seems to vary based on location. Around here I only see white frames on d-bags so I avoid them.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Think of the jagerbombs guy on youtube. Those are the kind of people who wear white frames.

5. Clouts

Clouts Oakley Beginner

Meh.. I have a pair of white gascans and I don't think ppl perceive me as a dbag.. Or at least I hope not haha

6. theslipperyseal

theslipperyseal Oakley Beginner

I'd been flat out told I looked like a d-bag when I had my clear style switch lol. I do like white frames though.... Maybe I AM a douche..

7. spin_nin

spin_nin Oakley Expert

Personally, I just don't think that they look that great on me. Eh. Do watch you want to do. If you like 'em, rock on!

8. foleyness

foleyness Oakley Enthusiast

I know that I'm a douche, I just avoid the white frames because it's more entertaining to catch people off guard. :D

GRFMotorsports likes this.
  9. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

I have a few white frames. Nothing douchey about me when I wear them.

10. BigRich

BigRich Oakley Expert

My fears of douchebaggery have been unfounded it seems. I do have to make sure white frames would suit me if I'm interested in any. Vault has a pair of Radar Pitch in Pearl frames that look interesting.