• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Root Beer Rubbers

lu270bro

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Knoxville, TN
Hi folks. New to the forum here. Fantastic place! Already been helped by X-MAN for some tune up work. Anyway, want to know if anyone knows a source for some root beer temple shocks for Juliets. Can't seem to find any, so I am wondering if they even exist. Anybody seen these out in the wild for sale? Also, if this is the wrong forum, sorry.... mods please move. Thanks.

No, not really the place, but the Exchange is not either. You might ask a mod to move this there and change to WTB for this item. The kits are available from Oakley, but the shoxs I have no idea. Only suggestion I have is LineGear for those pieces. DO NOT get any lenses, but small items like screws, gaskets etc.... are the best quality other than OEM. No diff really, but doesnt hold the value the same. Make sure you get several items for whatever you have, due to the shipping cost. Japan 10.00 is usually what he charges, and the items show in about 8 days. Sometime sooner.

Thanks Guru, and Hero. Scored some VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses and 2 rootbeer ear/nose rubber kits @ the O Vault today and wanted the temple shox to match. Will look at linegear to see what they have. The local O Vault has a set of fire iridium, ice iridium, and gold iridium lenses left, and I am contemplating picking those up for stockpile purposes.... Getting harder to find oem lenses for these.

@ lu270bro, thread cant be moved to exchange, because you just joined and would not have access to it. Have a look around, get to know members. As for rootbeer temple shocks, contact Oakley warranty dept. and see if they will send you a pair. Many of us have had much luck with hard to obtain free scores...

Thanks Guru, and Hero. Scored some VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses and 2 rootbeer ear/nose rubber kits @ the O Vault today and wanted the temple shox to match. Will look at linegear to see what they have. The local O Vault has a set of fire iridium, ice iridium, and gold iridium lenses left, and I am contemplating picking those up for stockpile purposes.... Getting harder to find oem lenses for these.

Try calling Oakley and asking for some temple shox. That what I did, haven't received yet but should have them soon. It didn't cost a me a thing either.

I was at the headquarters in April and they gave me free rootbeer rubbers. He said they didn't have any nose bombs at the time but he gave me the t shox and ear socks. One was 15 and one was 25 by mistake. Unfortunately I lost them before I even got home. Prolly threw them out in the hotel or something. Anyway, call hq and they'll probably hook you up.

Maybe a dumb question, but is HQ the main Oakley number from their website or is there a different number? And what dept should I ask for? Thanks.

Back