1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

title pretty much says it all, i wanna trade some rootbeer cyan frames for another frame.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What other frames are you interested in?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

other frogskin frames, im willing to listen to offers, i dont really know what i want, everything im rly interested is prolly out of the question

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade you for some SW Jupiters????:cool:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no thanks, i wanna stick to frogskins. if anyone gives me a good enough offer i will throw in a metal 2 tier oakley stand as well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

forgot to add, the frames come with the pink bag, and the plastic box

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so any trade offers for the frames, the pink bag, the original box, and a 2 tier metal stand?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump, im open to offers!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rootbeer Cyan Frames! - 0717121506.jpg
    i have the lenses too, but i am into trading frames, if you wanna trade for the frames and lenses we can do that too!, would consider sale for 185 obo including lenses

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.