• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
I must say I have heard the Rootbeer PB were so much better than the 2nd version as far as looks and quality but never believed it until now. I now own both pairs and I can say without a doubt the Rootbeer PB is number one.

I almost feel like sending my Rootbeer PB II to Dr Chop and have the Rootbeer portions cerakoted RED then i could have some Iron Man PB II glasses.

Thoughts?

That really does sound like a great idea. Wish I had though of it, but I don't wear brown, so I never thought to buy a PB II, but that gold and red would look awesome. You could wear them to go see the new Captain America: Civil War movie.

The PB one is so much nice overall! Not sure why they went with they bling gold look in the first place. And as far as the custom look, go for it!! Keep us updated as to what you decide to do!

Yea the PB 2's could not use elite icons and were made to be a more sportier pair of glasses with the rubber on the stems....

Yea the PB 2's could not use elite icons and were made to be a more sportier pair of glasses with the rubber on the stems....
image.jpg

I had sent PB2 & Elite Icons drchop to have this conversion done but decided against when a couple of cheap PB1's without Icon's where recently posted here in a 'for sale' thread .

Too bad. Would have loved to see that.

Back