• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rootbeer Temple Shocks

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Did Oakley ever make these? I just called Oakley's customer service and the person I spoke to said it's not in the system. Only the red, blue and black ones were which is kind of strange because there are the green and purple ones too and he didn't mention those two.

I'm trying to track down some 15 sized rootbeer shocks and hoped that they would have some.

I'm pretty sure i have a set in my Juliet. 99.9% sure. I'll double check when i get home, unless someone who knows for sure answers before i do.

I can verify that they do make them (well don't know if they still do), I have some in a pair of Juliet Titanium "T Serial" that is just got...

yeah it was discontinued earlier on, and oakley australia HAD some, but i didnt get them.. regret now. ill check when i get back to perth if they have some..
I decided to put together a Plasma, VR28 Black Iridium and Rootbeer look. Unfortunately the Juliet Rootbeer accessory set doesn't come with shocks.

I'm pretty sure there is an extra set that came with my Titanium/Gold Juliet's. ill look in a bit.

Forgot about this thread. Checked my Juliets and yes, as everyone else has confirmed, they do/did make rootbeer temples.

I decided to put together a Plasma, VR28 Black Iridium and Rootbeer look. Unfortunately the Juliet Rootbeer accessory set doesn't come with shocks.

This is the build i have. Only difference is that i have the polarized lenses. It's actually really hard to tell rootbeer from the standard black unobtanium unless you're looking at it really close. It's a nice subtle color combo though. I wear this pair quite a bit.

Back