1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Did Oakley ever make these? I just called Oakley's customer service and the person I spoke to said it's not in the system. Only the red, blue and black ones were which is kind of strange because there are the green and purple ones too and he didn't mention those two.

I'm trying to track down some 15 sized rootbeer shocks and hoped that they would have some.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I'm pretty sure i have a set in my Juliet. 99.9% sure. I'll double check when i get home, unless someone who knows for sure answers before i do.

3. quattro4444

quattro4444 Oakley Beginner

I can verify that they do make them (well don't know if they still do), I have some in a pair of Juliet Titanium "T Serial" that is just got...

4. Razerwire

Huh. I guess Oakley just doesn't make them anymore then. That sucks.

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah it was discontinued earlier on, and oakley australia HAD some, but i didnt get them.. regret now. ill check when i get back to perth if they have some..

6. Razerwire

I decided to put together a Plasma, VR28 Black Iridium and Rootbeer look. Unfortunately the Juliet Rootbeer accessory set doesn't come with shocks.

7. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure there is an extra set that came with my Titanium/Gold Juliet's. ill look in a bit.

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Seriously? Thats lame. I thought they did... Didnt they use to advertise it as 10pc rubber kits? 2 pairs of nosepads, 2pairs of tshocks and a pair of earsocks?

9. Razerwire

Nope, only earsocks and nosebombs. :(

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Forgot about this thread. Checked my Juliets and yes, as everyone else has confirmed, they do/did make rootbeer temples.

This is the build i have. Only difference is that i have the polarized lenses. It's actually really hard to tell rootbeer from the standard black unobtanium unless you're looking at it really close. It's a nice subtle color combo though. I wear this pair quite a bit.