• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
@Ry.1982 asked today if I had heard from Ross lately. I said I had not but I knew in his work he kept fairly busy, keeping us safe. Ryan and Ross spoke weekly and Ryan thought it concerning that he hadn't heard from Ross in a while.

A quick search turned up Ross' obituary and I wanted to share this terrible news with his forum friends that are not aware or have tried to reach out to Ross. Ross was a nice guy and contributed here with his wit, warmth and great taste in Oaks. His fondness for our hobby was even noted in his obituary.

Please remember him in your own way and for our Marines please remember Ross when you celebrate our birthday soon. Much sadness as I sit here remembering a good guy, friend, father and forum guy...

@Ry.1982 asked today if I had heard from Ross lately. I said I had not but I knew in his work he kept fairly busy, keeping us safe. Ryan and Ross spoke weekly and Ryan thought it concerning that he hadn't heard from Ross in a while.

A quick search turned up Ross' obituary and I wanted to share this terrible news with his forum friends that are not aware or have tried to reach out to Ross. Ross was a nice guy and contributed here with his wit, warmth and great taste in Oaks. His fondness for our hobby was even noted in his obituary.

Please remember him in your own way and for our Marines please remember Ross when you celebrate our birthday soon. Much sadness as I sit here remembering a good guy, friend, father and forum guy...
Do you have a link to the obituary?

:(

@RoTors One last tag and call for you buddy. Ooh Rah

Latest Posts

Back