• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

Doesn't sound very filipino. He may be A fake filipino and is really Hawaiian:eek::D or worse yet Italian
Joel is a very common name for a Filipino.FYI Filipinos nowadays are named very "modernly", we are appreciative people that we tend to adopt nice sounding name we encountered or heard or read on. It's our way of flattering everyday stuff.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Joel is a very common name for a Filipino.FYI Filipinos nowadays are named very "modernly", we are appreciative people that we tend to adopt nice sounding name we encountered or heard or read on. It's our way of flattering everyday stuff.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
I know I was just poking fun at him

some colorways me and @RoTors enjoyed. for you brO

image.jpg

We all sometimes need closure on things, and as tragic as it maybe I have thought about Rotors since I found out. Even though we post in a thread I found the need to send a text to his phone. I guess it allowed me to personally reach out to him. Normally I would keep things private as do with many things but this was something that I felt I needed to share. @RoTors

6b91ecd2cf21befa6515828e54993ac3.jpg

cec4fd0f6743d6ade998d45eaf93fb6e.jpg

c93c81d09e7a3f209e557fc06a46c0dd.jpg

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

We all sometimes need closure on things, and as tragic as it maybe I have thought about Rotors since I found out. Even though we post in a thread I found the need to send a text to his phone. I guess it allowed me to personally reach out to him. Normally I would keep things private as do with many things but this was something that I felt I needed to share. @RoTors

6b91ecd2cf21befa6515828e54993ac3.jpg

cec4fd0f6743d6ade998d45eaf93fb6e.jpg

c93c81d09e7a3f209e557fc06a46c0dd.jpg

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
Thank you for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back