• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

We all sometimes need closure on things, and as tragic as it maybe I have thought about Rotors since I found out. Even though we post in a thread I found the need to send a text to his phone. I guess it allowed me to personally reach out to him. Normally I would keep things private as do with many things but this was something that I felt I needed to share. @RoTors

6b91ecd2cf21befa6515828e54993ac3.jpg

cec4fd0f6743d6ade998d45eaf93fb6e.jpg

c93c81d09e7a3f209e557fc06a46c0dd.jpg

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
That aswome!!! I didn't know you made brass ones

We all sometimes need closure on things, and as tragic as it maybe I have thought about Rotors since I found out. Even though we post in a thread I found the need to send a text to his phone. I guess it allowed me to personally reach out to him. Normally I would keep things private as do with many things but this was something that I felt I needed to share. @RoTors

6b91ecd2cf21befa6515828e54993ac3.jpg

cec4fd0f6743d6ade998d45eaf93fb6e.jpg

c93c81d09e7a3f209e557fc06a46c0dd.jpg

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
Very touching.

Hi guys, Don't know if anyone will get this being that is months after the last post. But, I found this thread today while looking over my dad's obituary page.

I am truly touched at all the kind things you have had to say about about my dad. He would be so happy reading this and to know how highly you all thought of him.
I wish I could form more words to say, but todays just one of those days...

Thank you.
Haley<3

Hi guys, Don't know if anyone will get this being that is months after the last post. But, I found this thread today while looking over my dad's obituary page.

I am truly touched at all the kind things you have had to say about about my dad. He would be so happy reading this and to know how highly you all thought of him.

Thank you.
Haley<3
I am so sorry for your loss. He will always be with you.

Thank you.
Haley<3

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back