• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

Surprised they let you use that card as it clearly says "Frank Oakley" on the card.

This can be confirmed by people who have SEEN the card. ;)

It's the way I carry myself in an authoritative and intimidating manor with shoulders high and squared. No one has ever questioned me.

Well, that girl at the counter of the leather chaps shop. But she doesn't count cause she had an eyepatch on.

It's the way I carry myself in an authoritative and intimidating manor with shoulders high and squared. No one has ever questioned me.

Well, that girl at the counter of the leather chaps shop. But she doesn't count cause she had an eyepatch on.
Note to @haleyhaleyhaze

If you get a credit card from a Frank Oakley be sure to check the ID. Then charge 200% tip!

@haleyhaleyhaze I heard you surfaced here and I stopped by to share this with you. None of us miss your father more than you but I hope that you are finding comfort knowing that he is highly respected and greatly appreciated pretty much everywhere he chose to spend time:

Rotors FB.jpg

20161214_204808.jpg

I just found this, your dad was A great guy. I was truly heart broken when I heard the news that he had passed. I would text with him here and there. He was A super funny guy, very cheeky with his comments. He was great part of the forum and always made you feel welcomed here. For a while he had 2 pairs he would take with him,he would post a early day pic with one pair and end of the day pic with the other pair. I hope you did get a few pairs of his glasses he loved his Oakley's, the Xmetals the most. He will be greatly missed by all.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back