• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 1 - Juliet Vs X-Squared

Juliet vs. X-Squared

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliet, without question.

X-Squared look too effeminate. Like X-Metals for girls.

(Haha. A flame-attracting post, if ever there was one. :biggrin: )

Went with X Squared. It would have been a tighter choice if the Juliet had hammerstems as standard for all frames instead of just in the polished frame.

i don't have many x-metals, but since it was my first ever metal pair..i would have to go with the Juliets. they fit me surprisingly well, and they are a great pair for sure!

yes but juliet w/hammerstems > x-squared with faux hammer?

I honestly don't know. The hammerstems give the Juliet a meaner (as in bada$$) look yet still clean and somewhat simple. The hammerstems on the X Squared faux or not, look awesome and the sunglass would still look bada$$ with or with out them, thanks to the aggressiveness of the rest of the frame... Or at least more bada$$ than the Juliet without hammerstems.

I've always liked the Juliet. It's one of those glasses that anyone who thinks of Oakley, even a layman, thinks of immediately. But when I look at them without hammers, they look as if something is missing.

My choice was also based on the fit. Now... I only tried the Juliets on... I'm still to find an X Squared in my country, so for that one, I'm basing myself on the look of it on other people on photos. I can't pull off a good look with the Juliet and I tend to prefer lenses in the format of the X Squared (more rectangular, with rounded edges), so ever so slightly and given that I can't judge the X Squared properly, I picked them because I simply like the its look a bit better than the Juliet.

To be honest, I didn't think the poll would be this close. Even though I went with X Squared, I really thought that the Juliet would pull a landslide victory since it is such an icon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back