• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 1 - Juliet Vs X-Squared

Juliet vs. X-Squared

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing customs, but it breaks my heart to know that a X Metal XX gave up it's life to donate to a Juliet. Maybe it's different for someone who has tons of x metals.

I love seeing customs, but it breaks my heart to know that a X Metal XX gave up it's life to donate to a Juliet. Maybe it's different for someone who has tons of x metals.

yeah.. i guess its a reversible change though.. you can always swap the earstems back! But i think i'll just try to find a polished pair that comes with hammer.. avoid all the stuffing around!

i just got my first pair of squares in today! absolutely love them! much lighter than i expected and they fit me great! i have somewhat of a big head but they fit me perfectly....

I was fooling around with my juliets and x squared a bit ago and the hinge washers from the juliets do fit in the x squared but its the exact same fit so you have to put them on with two hands. Without any washers you can put them on with one hand without pain but might end up damaging the frames in the long term.

I was fooling around with my juliets and x squared a bit ago and the hinge washers from the juliets do fit in the x squared but its the exact same fit so you have to put them on with two hands. Without any washers you can put them on with one hand without pain but might end up damaging the frames in the long term.

do they use the same screw in the hinge too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back