• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 2 - X Metal XX Vs Romeo 1

Round 2 - X Metal XX vs Romeo 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agh - sorry man.
Just keeping up the current trend that they must be mentioned in every thread.
I assumed there was a vote on that which I missed?

Just trying to help.
:wink:

haha! i totally forgot abt the stress cracks that the romeos tend to suffer from! but i still wish to own a pair..but for now..still the xmetal XX. =) unless Herbs or someone else will donate to me a pair of romeos.. i May change my vote. haha!

I have both..but..
Romeos all the way.
Juliets a distant second.
Everything else is just supporting cast.
Lol

xx.jpg

I do not have a Romeo V.1 so I am a little biased. X metal XX for me...I have 2 and the fit is better than my Juliets and X-Squareds.

Mr. Brip...are u ok? had your breakfast yet?
the photo is just to prove i have both xx..and my default shows me rockin romeos.
is that so hard to comprehend?

you couldnt take 1 minute to read my post...see the xx pic..see my default pic...and come to the conclusion that i just wanted to show i have both? and that im voting becoz i have both? and that i prefer romeos?
i think most people voting...fair to say...only have either romeo or xx...but not both?
or maybe they have both..who knows?

im not trying to insult you..mr. oakley collector...but what were you trying to accomplish with YOUR remark?

LOLZ if you get offended on this then something is truly wrong with you...you might be missing a whole lot more homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back