• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 8 - Pit Boss Vs C-Six

Round 8 - Pit Boss vs C-Six - THE FINAL ROUND!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't own either, however I was looking into a pair of Pit Bosses just for the hell of it.

The Pit Boss, is more aggressive looking, its a take charge pair of Oakley's. The design is sharp at every edge. The C6 althought a masterful piece of craftmanship is subtle, until you get close to it. The mixture of carbon and titanium then come to life. If the C6 had earstems similar to the Pitboss, and the top of the frame had that slice cut away with the addition of titanium mixing with carbon, maybe then it be more appealing to me. Both frames are works of art, and owning either is truly awesome.

And the winner is the Pit Boss!

Thanks for playing everyone. It was fun doing it for 8 weeks straight, but i was running out of ideas on which frames to match up and interest in the polls dwindled.

the pit boss and the full packaging are awesome to the extent i acquired all 6 pairs for a complete set of this model. however, the c six is really in another league, i have the aluminium pair and cannot praise enough every aspect of it, and yes i love the grey p lens also. carefully study it, you have a true masterpiece here, one of my top 5 ever pieces.

Latest Posts

Back