• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Royal Lion Museum Sunglass Convention I: Eyeshade ........ AKA A Oakley Meetup lol May 7

Curiousosity always gets em lol. Maybe @RickyBobby are you and the Ms down?
Yes it does, but I'm not curious. Probably the way I was brought up. Mom and dad didn't fish. My grandmother fished, but I never went with her. My great aunt also fished. Hell, she used to tote a bucket on the bus and train and fish at a pond somewhere lol. The fishing gene died with the grandparents lol

Yes it does, but I'm not curious. Probably the way I was brought up. Mom and dad didn't fish. My grandmother fished, but I never went with her. My great aunt also fished. Hell, she used to tote a bucket on the bus and train and fish at a pond somewhere lol. The fishing gene died with the grandparents lol

On these charter trips you don't have to do any of the cleaning or processing of your catch; they do that for you once you return to shore. For the really big wusses, they'll even bait your hooks and take your catch off the line while out there.

But the experience of your line getting a bite then reeling in the live fish, it's worth trying at least once, it might surprise you. And these on-the-water trips are quite different than sitting on a riverbank. Broaden your horizons. You could always catch-and-release if you don't want to be responsible for any poor fishy deaths...

On these charter trips you don't have to do any of the cleaning or processing of your catch; they do that for you once you return to shore. For the really big wusses, they'll even bait your hooks and take your catch off the line while out there.

But the experience of your line getting a bite then reeling in the live fish, it's worth trying at least once, it might surprise you. And these on-the-water trips are quite different than sitting on a riverbank. Broaden your horizons. You could always catch-and-release if you don't want to be responsible for any poor fishy deaths...
I need to live a little... But I will be on a shoestring budget, so I will have to say no lol

Back