1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Green Ichiro Rubbers 10 pc set including lg/sm bombs,15&25 shox and ear socks - $65
    Red Ducati Rubbers 8 pc set- $65
    Blue Ichiro Rubbers 10 pc set including lg/sm bombs,15&25 shox and ear socks - $85
    R2 Black Rubbers 8 pc set including lg/sm bombs, 15 shox and ear socks - $95
    R2 Root Beer Rubbers 8 pc set including lg/sm bombs, 15 shox and ear socks - $95
    All prices G&S shipped free to the US
    Rubbers, Green, Blue, Red and R2 - thumb_DSC_0146_1024.jpg Rubbers, Green, Blue, Red and R2 - thumb_DSC_0147_1024.jpg Rubbers, Green, Blue, Red and R2 - thumb_DSC_0149_1024.jpg View attachment 188280

View attachment 188278

Last edited by a moderator: 7/20/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You saving up to buy a new NSX?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is a hole in my backyard now that apparently gets filled with MONEY...
    Rubbers, Green, Blue, Red and R2 - 20150917_121908.jpg

I thought that you put WATER in them but it appears that my wife misled me (again) lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    My dad just put in a pool for my mom for their 40th anniversary. He said the same thing. Old man is never gonna get off that tug boat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's no way to talk about your Mom...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    I expected that from Frank lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    :gotcha::taunt::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice I liked growing up with inground pool .. Hate to have one thow pain the ass to take care of in Ohio thow.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got any extra ih ear socks or only just complete set

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, complete set only.