• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Iridium Lens Colour Question

Pharg

Oakley Beginner
Hi, just new to this forum and to collecting in general so apologies if this is a silly question...
Just bought myself a pair of the Ferrari Tinman Carbons with the ruby iridium lenses. I was expecting the lenses to be red/orange/gold like the pictures on the website but these ones have a big almost neon pink or purple section when you look right at them.
My question is do all ruby lenses have pink in them or are mine rarer? I much prefer the deep red and gold look to the pink so wondering if I sent them back I might get a different shade on another pair?
Thanks!
Photo to follow....

Hi, anyway there are no silly questions here, that´s what this Forum should be. A place to help each others.
A picture is very helpful indeed but what I can say as I own as well the Ferrari Tincan Carbon that the lenses are red/orange/yellow/gold mix.
I do not have any pink in any section.
My opinion is that any Ruby lens is unique in the colorways but the basic should be red/orange/yellow/gold.

Ok thanks, here's a photo. All the colours you mention are there but I have a big pink circle in the middle of each lens

20150604_084329.jpg

Back