• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby lens

Ah see? Good dude! XMM I don't know if it matters, but it's a Ducati frame. I know the duc lenses are an RCH bigger but don't know if that will matter.

Ah see? Good dude! XMM I don't know if it matters, but it's a Ducati frame. I know the duc lenses are an RCH bigger but don't know if that will matter.
You know that's what these rubies are for. I'm hopeful they'll fit. Of course, I have my frames I know they'll fit. I thought surely juliet lens fits Ducati

They will. It's just that the Ducati lenses are the tiniest bit bigger. It's more for when XMM cuts them, he can explain it better than me.

Yep. I have some OEM fire lenses in a duc frame. Since the casting process make them vary in tolerances from fame to frame, some could have a slight rattle to them. I've never had that happen but some people put a sliver of tape or something in the inside of the frame rim to make a sort of gasket.

Again I've never had it happen, but it can. Shouldn't be an issue though.

Latest Posts

Back