1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Mars is still virtually perfect. Bought it from original owner who had it sitting in a drawer for years and wore them only a few times.
    I've never put them on. X-Metal vault and FedEx overnight shipping included in the price ($290)

Feel free to PM me with any questions. PayPal only, please. Thanks!

Ruby Mars And Kitchen Sink FS - IMG_1971.jpg G]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/tunafishmilkshake/Mars Kitchen Sink/IMG_1977.jpg[/IMG]
    Ruby Mars And Kitchen Sink FS - IMG_1973.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dang those Mars are sweet too bad I just bout a pair of Jordans and got no money now, good luck with the sale!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Those mars are awesome, too bad I'm strapped due to the holidays. Good luck with the sale though!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the well wishes Gentlemen. The Kitchen Sink has been sold, and only the Mars are available.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant believe your selling you Mars.You should have no problem selling those.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    those should go pretty quick.. nice looking pair. shame not the crater though..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what a fair asking price would be for a chrome MD?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%

off topic.. go create a new thread =)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure but if ya really want to sell them hit me up, I'm very interested!! Please PM me on the Chrome Monster Dogs!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice lookin sunnies!