• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby penny lens

Mark jaconelli

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket lens for penny's. I've tried to find ruby iridiums for my penny's, I ordered lens from oakley on the spot and they look exactly like fire iridiums which I already have. I'm guessing finding official oakley lens like this would be impossible and my only option would be an aftermarket lens. Anyone have a good recommend?

Ya. I had oakley on the spot do that. I'm guessing any lens shop could probably do that if I went out and bought the lens. Also saw on eBay a company called exovista if anyone has an opinion on those it would be welcome

There's been a lot of discussion / reviews of various aftermarket brands; pop their names in the search box and you'll find what you need.

Go with a Prizm Baseball outfield for the best Ruby color IMO. Big taco ruby has more ruby consistency or the Pos red which have more purple. Let me know and I will cut you a pair. Doing 3 other penny sets this weekend.

Back