1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. artsnletters

artsnletters Guest

That is more like curious what someone is asking for them, I'm never surprised by the claims people make in the titles. Authentic, yes, but RARE? Hardly. Has the original box. Wow. No coin or bag and glasses have scratches. That's rare? Seriously, Oakley likely made hundreds of thousands of these glasses. Unless it's a low serial or a limited edition numbered set, how does it qualify as rare. Oh....i get it, because they are no longer produced and out of production......JMO. Just annoyed by ebay and sellers that add all kinds of keywords in titles that have NOTHING to do with their item. Rant over lol.
    Tim

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:lolsign:

How about when they state "LEGIT or your money back!"

4. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

5. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

I think the point has been missed. There are NO Juliets currently in the exchange like this pr.
    X-Metal Juliet with serial # X001733. This makes them a pair with the HIGHLY sought after ruby red lenses. These lenses were only available on serial numbers under 5000 from what I have heard.
    The price is high but it has a bidder that I bet knows what they are.
    BTW..
    I am in no way associated with the sale.

6. 702baby

702baby Under The Electric Sky

Its highly sought after if the tint is red like the ruby gem, unfortunately the tint to me looks like the current "Fruby" tint, too much orange tint to it, nothing against the item or seller, just pointing that out.

7. lloydchristmas

lloydchristmas Oakley Beginner

to be fair, he's taking pics with a green surface underneath reflecting off the lenses.

8. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

I second the motion regarding the lenses. What I am saying is that as far as price, being sold on "expensive" bay it can be somewhat cheap or ridiculously high which is usually the case. I bet there are watchers on these pairs waiting for last minute lol

9. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

The seller is a she and she did state that the lenses are original and look like they have been replaced but have not.
    Tim, you missed on this one. They really are what they are: rare, desirable X serial Juliets under 5000 with the original inner box and missing the universal sleeve.
    They'll still fetch at least $500 because someone has a sleeve to complete them.

10. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Curious..... If this is the much sought after X Metal/Ruby pair we all desire why is the frame stated as "Black" and lenses "Ruby Red?"...... I thought X Metal/Ruby was the desired colorway? What you got on this pair RVF?