1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm after some ruby Romeo 1 lenses. Only interested in OEM, but custom cut are fine too. If anyone has any they're happy to sell, that would be appreciated.

I'm also prepared to buy donor lenses and get them cut, but I'd need to find someone to cut them for me in that case.

Thanks in advance!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    @illumination, there were only three OEM lens options for the r1; black, gold, fire iridiums. ni ruby i am afraid. your only option to get ruby lenses is to get some donor lenses and cut them or source them out precut by members here. @InfiniteHero , @xmetalmaniac, and oakleyonthespot.com are recommended sources.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the feedback guys. @dragonvoi I didn't know that, but definitely good to know, thank you. I'll look into getting hold of the members you mention to see what the possibilities are.

I guess in the mean time I am now looking for Ruby Romeo 1 donor lenses :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    actually, looking at oakleyonthespot.com, they have them on their website!

Thanks all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    oakleyonthespot is run by forum member @salj838

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    thanks. I couldn't remember her forum name.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Romeo 1 - OAKLEY ON THE SPOT I just got a pair from her(member salj838 in this forum) and the workmanship is remarkable, smooth and virtually like factory.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @salj838, If you see this, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. I'll try again a bit later. thanks.

Anonymous likes this.