• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ruby Romeo 1 lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
@salj838, If you see this, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. I'll try again a bit later. thanks.
Hi there! Better if you can email be, i normally respond quicker to mails than PMs.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi there! Better if you can email be, i normally respond quicker to mails than PMs.

Thanks, I have submitted an email via your site. I look forward to hearing from you.

Username Hidden said:
Romeo 1 - OAKLEY ON THE SPOT I just got a pair from her(member salj838 in this forum) and the workmanship is remarkable, smooth and virtually like factory.
What's the colour like? I have some being cut now. The pic on the website looks awesome.

20150818_1432031_zpsrxj5lvv5.jpg

20150818_1429561_zpsqmd17lzu.jpg

They look the business! Are they Salj838's custom cuts?

Yup.... but do bear in mind Oakley Ruby lenses can vary from batch to batch....

Username Hidden said:
I'm after some ruby Romeo 1 lenses. Only interested in OEM, but custom cut are fine too. If anyone has any they're happy to sell, that would be appreciated.

I'm also prepared to buy donor lenses and get them cut, but I'd need to find someone to cut them for me in that case.

Thanks in advance!
I am due some R1 ruby in the next 7 days or so from Salj838. I will put a pic up when they arrive or check th
Username Hidden said:
Yup.... but do bear in mind Oakley Ruby lenses can vary from batch to batch....
Know all about the difference in ruby. I had a pair of penny ruby and nothing came close to the deep red lens they had. I had three pairs at one stage and the other two had pink and purple in them. Here's a pic of the awesome deep ruby.

7983627187_d5c978f5dc_k.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I am due some R1 ruby in the next 7 days or so from Salj838. I will put a pic up when they arrive or check th

Know all about the difference in ruby. I had a pair of penny ruby and nothing came close to the deep red lens they had. I had three pairs at one stage and the other two had pink and purple in them. Here's a pic of the awesome deep ruby.

View attachment 174343
Looks beautiful and demonic.

Username Hidden said:
Looks beautiful and demonic.
They are the best ruby I have ever seen. Wish I still had them :-((

Back