• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Vs. Fire

No joke!!!! I can't believe that. Well, either way, 2 sick pairs...need some positive red in them babies :)
Yeah seriously right? They should do something about this. What base does the +Red or OO Red have? Do any of those two share the same base as either the Ruby or Fire? If they do, something should be phased out. I mean, they're doing it for the Jade and Emerald right?

I"m not sure what base they use for the plus red or the OO, but they def need to apply it to the ruby, the new rubys are not really a ruby, they're more of an orange lol like the fire.......as you've demonstrated......you oughtta send that pic to Oakley and let them pick one lol but send em the first pic lol

I"m not sure what base they use for the plus red or the OO, but they def need to apply it to the ruby, the new rubys are not really a ruby, they're more of an orange lol like the fire.......as you've demonstrated......you oughtta send that pic to Oakley and let them pick one lol but send em the first pic lol
I should huh! LOL

"Dear Oakley,

Can you please tell me which one is Ruby and which one is Fire? If you get it wrong, I get a free C-Six."

LOL

This isn't helping my resistance to looking for early batch ruby lenses any. Dammit. No wonder the Vault employee I spoke to said that Ruby and Fire were essentially the same thing nowadays and I could save time by just going with Fire lenses.

Back