Hey guys, Thought i'd share a little mod i was forced to try with my Pennys. While putting together my Penny again i got one of the pins stuck in the nose bridge. Couldn't force it in further as it was hitting the outer nose bridge, and couldn't force it out. Finally learned what the X-Man was talking about when he says the Pennys go in on an awkward angle while trying to support the bridge. Anyways, i had to drill out the rivet/pin. Here is the damage caused. Orbital Tab hole enlarged Nose bridge holes enlarged After speaking with Mark he suggested just parting out the Penny to the forum which sounded like the smart plan. But seeing as how i'd only be screwing up the parts that were already screwed up i thought i'd try something that everyone has wanted to thus far...add screws to the back of the nose bridge. So i reamed out the holes with a #43 drill bit, tapped the holes with a 4-40 tap, dropped a few puddles of titanium on the orbital tab and reshaped it. From there i just used a couple 4-40 socket head screws i had lying around and modded them slightly...waiting for some stainless set screws that i can mod but these will work for now as they don't touch my upper nose when i wear them. Here is the finished product Sorry about the lack of pics between screwed up and finished but i was at my shop and don't like to keep my phone on me. The screws work just as they do on an X-Squared and allow the easy removal of the nose bridge from the orbitals, and as i said, these screws are just place holders until the stainless set screws are delivered. Thanks for looking. Edit: One difference between these and the X-squared is that the screws are visible from the front as i didn't want to get into reshaping the nose bridge yesterday if i'd welded it. Will update once the stainless set screws show up.