• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumored New Frogskins!!! (Not Backlight)

So is this a limited re-release? Anyone know production numbers?

I don't think it is a limited re-release...each pair has subtle differences (color of oakley print on arms and nonpolarized pol black/rootber)...and they are listed as "frogskins" and not "collectors frogskin"...so they will be easy to acquire...as jono said, "good for collectors, bad for scalpers!"

@jk-27
i don´t think, that those will be limited. . .
it´s just a re-release to make money!
those pairs are to usually for a limited run ;o)

if this is indeed true (not collectors' frogskins hence not limited to 3000)..these would be low on my priority list. ha!

these releases have caused quite a stir...we need to call 911 and get the waaaaaaahmbulance for these whiny babies. scalpers and the like are very upset with this.

if this is indeed true (not collectors' frogskins hence not limited to 3000)..these would be low on my priority list. ha!

I'd like to agree with you, but I can't resist the matte black/violet...plus I can't even remember when I paid $100 for a pair of frogs...such a steal!

@jiveSEVEN
the scalpers will hate those "new re-releaed" froggies. . .
but every fan will love them, because it´s a way to get replacements
and only $100 hi hi

jiveSEVEN hit this one on the head, its should kill scalpers and make let us get some nice looking frogskins for cheap! a hundo for frogs with those lenses a must have for me. matte black/violet here i come and even possibly the clear/violet