• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumour : Xmetal Rubber Going To Be Stop At Production?

I'm not sure what that means.

I know I have a sense of cynicism to some of my posts, but when you post something patently preposterous it begs to be retorted sharply.

SubZeros aren't X-metals. Romeos were actively retired and recalled.

4,000 posts, no premium membership, selling a bunch of glasses on the exchange, an unnecessary snipe retort?

Your par for the course. Given your previous posts.

His snipe was probably in response to your Jannard comment. Since Jannard WAS around when some of the best XMetal models were disco'd
So yes, he did let that happen.

I have called oakley a few times looking for rubber to have extras and they don't have much if any at all. I would think the only rubber left is for the juliet. Lenses will be gone very shortly also.

His snipe was probably in response to your Jannard comment. Since Jannard WAS around when some of the best XMetal models were disco'd
So yes, he did let that happen.

I'm open to being corrected... and I won't contort my comment after the fact. Even though the Romeo was discontinued under Jannard, there was an exchange program to other x-metals with available consumables. And I'm not sure when Romeo consumables were exhausted... isn't that the basic question?

The distinction in my mind is that Romeos were programmatically shut down. The rest of the X-Metals are going to die on the vine... for the lack of consumables. Linegear for rubber and our custom lens cutters will keep it alive for some time...

Funny that we all basically agree on the subject and can still find friction. I still can't find anything patently perposterous about my post.

Back