• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Run over half jackets. RIP.

• Thread starter IainFromCanada
  • Start date
I

IainFromCanada

After a busy weekend, I was packing up my car to head home and left my half jackets on the roof. About a minute into the drive home I realized what I had done and broke several driving laws trying to find them, unfortunately someone had used them as target practice with their vehicle. But what is impressive to me is how they held up. When I did find them one lens was still in place and one arm was still attached except for the icon. The other lens was found a few feet away and popped back in no problem, the other arm was gone forever.
I'm just glad they were not a pair that I was really attached to. And hopefully that level of stupid won't be reached again.

just thought I'd share that one.
11263701_10155573548180481_654278924_n.jpg
11349980_10155573547835481_600108859_n.jpg

Better the glasses on the road than you I say.

But nice to see how well they held up though considering.

Sorry for your loss though. :(

Call up Oakley for new pieces ... Sick they can't they should offer you a discount on a new pair ...
I found out they can offer 25% off a new pair. A small amount, but better than nothing. From what I learned, you just bring in the mangled pair.

Latest Posts

Back