• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rust Decay Fuel Cell And Breadbox Pricing

Fyi the new website is being fixed. I myself and others have trouble finding certain things when we ha e to put in orders or custom orders

$120...tops...for good quality technical glasses that serve a purpose...that's the most I'd pay. Optics and quality materials are not cheap, but they aren't crazy expensive either. If someone wants people to recognize them for their affluence because they can spent $500 on sunglasses...then they need to have spent $10 on sunglasses and $490 on charitable giving...priorities. Service above self.

$120...tops...for good quality technical glasses that serve a purpose...that's the most I'd pay. Optics and quality materials are not cheap, but they aren't crazy expensive either. If someone wants people to recognize them for their affluence because they can spent $500 on sunglasses...then they need to have spent $10 on sunglasses and $490 on charitable giving...priorities. Service above self.
Right on; $10 to spend limits the ol' Oakley habit somethin terrible though.

It's a collector $-grab. Lots of us on the site are suckers. C'est la vie

then they need to have spent $10 on sunglasses and $490 on charitable giving...priorities. Service above self.
Ah, youth...
What people allow you to see is not all that there is.
Thanks for your service!

The rust decay fuel cell is 650plus tax retail rediculous I WANT THE XMETAL case though thats tight.

Not bad for 350!

20141210_140019.jpg