1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys so I have a pair of rust decay fuel cells and I was wondering if I decided to sell them, who would be interested? They're basically brand new always kept in the case inside the microfiber cloth.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck as they don't seem to sell very well. One pair has sat on the board for a while. Several on my local Craigslist and not even sure what's on ebay. I will say this, don't expect to get what you paid for them, or more.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    You are definitely better off keeping them

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I might be interested. How much are you asking for them?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so interesting how some pieces are hits and some are flops. I have both the fuel cell and breadbox and expected them to be collection pieces...I agree with the other board members. The rust decay aren't getting much love from after market. Good luck on the 15 posts. I'm still getting to my 15 so I can start selling my collection here on the forum :D

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    But I see those rust decay models being offered for $300 & up on eBay. But again I don't see them getting sold though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    I.e. less than half what they sold for originally. Or at least the original RRP.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you serious? Wow. Are they plastic, like the other fuel cells?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch...plastic is such a dirty word to Oakley!

"Omatter". Hehe

They actually artificially created rust and adhered it to the omatter frame