1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    I am selling a pair of Rust Decay Fuel Cells. These are BNIB, only removed for pictures. I have to say that it took every ounce of will power imposes to not toss these bad boys on for just a second, but thank God! I overcame the temptation! Anyway this is an awesome pair, only 1000 made making this pair more exclusive then even the C Six! (lol)

Anyway I am looking for 600 via paypal. Will do F&F or add 4%. Shipping is included in the cost.

Trades?
    I am interested in pit bosses (specifically pit boss 1) not to particular on the colors but I would prefer black, but let me know what you have. MUST BE LNIB

Also interested in Romeo 1 with metal vault. Again not particular, but must be in excellent condition (if you have Romeo 1 to trade send me pics). Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg Rust Decay Fuel Cell - image.jpg

Thanks!

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Replied :D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent:neo:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Replied

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure if this thread is current but would you consider a PB2?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Damn, must have forgot to close. Traded to @ojulio for a sweet PB1, sorry man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.