1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of pikes gold frogs that I did a rust finish on. They're not very wearable mostly for display. They come with original box and mf bag. They have fire lenses that have some cleaning scratches.
    I'd give the lenses a 6 out of 10. Price is 100 obo plus shipping. Pm for any questions and thanks for looking. Rust frogs - 20150806_122232.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    What makes them unwearable? Is the paint sealed with a clear? Or is the paint coming off? I'm of course interested I just like to wear my pairs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's not sealed with any clear. Once clear is put on them it'll darken the finish some and I liked em how they look now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Ok. So what makes the unwearable?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've worn them before just not something I'd wear alot. Mostly for display as frames are completely done in the rust paint. So where they touch your nose and ears if you sweat might leave little flecks of the paint on your nose and such. Hasn't been a problem when I wore them a couple times.