• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rusting and Cerakoting

Oakley for life

I should Work at Oakley
This is the first time I ever got anything customized by myself, I have bought custom stuff from other people before.

The watch is Cerakoted and the dog tags are rusted and then a custom paint job on the torpedo keychain. It took over 5 months to get them done and back to me but they all turned out pretty well!

rust 1.jpg

rust 2.jpg

rust 3.jpg

rust 4.jpg

Last edited:
This is the first time I ever got anything customized by myself, I have bought custom stuff from other people before.

The watch is Cerakoted and the dog tags are rusted and then a custom paint job on the torpedo keychain. It took over 5 months to get them done and back to me but they all turned out pretty well!

View attachment 286930

View attachment 286931

View attachment 286932

View attachment 286933

You got a diamond MM cerokoted?:eek: Doesn't it involve taking the watch completely apart?

You got a diamond MM cerokoted?:eek: Doesn't it involve taking the watch completely apart?

yes I got a good deal on it but it was pre-owned and had some marks on the band so I decided to get it cerakoted to make it look a bit different. It came out a bit darker then I had wanted but I still think it looks cool. I only ever wore it once every 10 days or so anyway.