• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rx lenses for Juliets and Romeos

bonty

Oakley Beginner
Hello,I have been a member of the forum for years but don’t post very often.I am in the UK.
I have a couple of pairs of Juliets and a pair of Romeos as well as a pair of Rx A-wires and Rx Square wires,all with prescription lenses.I know this subject has been covered many times but there does seem to be a shortage of places doing Rx for these frames .
I am asking which opticians successfully reglaze these frames,in particular the Juliets and Romeos ,in the UK ,for future reference.
I have a very good optician in warwickshire who I bought all my Titanium Oakleys from way back when Oakley started making these frames and have been using and having them reglazed for around 30 years.
My optician sold Oakley when they were independant and made their own lenses.
They still reglaze my juliets and Romeos using a different lab and I will continue to use them,I am just looking to put together a small list of opticians who can still successfully do this ,simply because I cannot see me ever getting rid of these frames and I absolutely don’t want to have to stop wearing them with Rx lenses.
All the best guys

Back